We believe in slow living, we are anti fast fashion and therefore produce clothing that lasts. Our Bamboo will stand the test of time if you treat it well! Our customers report wearing our Bamboo year after year with it still looking brand new!
- For our Bamboo products, we recommend a cold gentle machine wash and line dry in shade
- As with all fabrics, be careful with jewellery and bags to avoid catching and excess rubbing that can cause pilling. Any pilling that may occur can be easily removed with a safety razor or a pilling comb.
- For our Cashmere & Merino products, we recommend a cold gentle machine wash and line dry in shade (hang over line, pegs will leave marks), do not tumble dry
- Knitwear should ALWAYS be folded NOT hung to maintain the integrity of the garment. Due to the weight of knitwear, when hung it will drop, so please always store folded.
- During initial wear, all knitwear will shed some of its fibres and create small balls on the surface of the fabric. This is normal and a temporary issue and not a sign of poor quality yarns. The small balls that may appear are easily removed with a safety razor or a pilling comb. In time they will naturally drop off during wash and wear.