This Returns Policy relates to online purchases only.
CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
- Products can only be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- SALE items are final, no returns or exchanges. Please choose carefully and refer to our garments specific sizes to ensure correct size. Don't hesitate to call us on 1300 077 147 if you require further help.
- You must return your items within this time. Please submit your return request via our RETURNS PORTAL.
- We do not refund postage.
- We do not offer exchange as a return method.
- WHEN RETURNING AN ITEM PLEASE ENSURE:
- The item is in its original condition.
- The item has not been worn.
- The item has not been washed.
- All labels are attached.
- The item does not have animal hair attached.
- Care is taken to protect the garment when posting. Please fold neatly to reduce creasing.
- WE WILL REJECT RETURNS IF THE ABOVE CONDITIONS ARE NOT MET.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON UNDERWEAR. PLEASE DO NOT SEND BACK TO US AS ANY UNDERGARMENTS RETURNED WILL BE DISPOSED OF.
- Due to the delicate nature of our beautiful Bamboo fabric it can present with pressure marks, these can easily be removed with a wash or a light steam. This is NOT a manufacturing fault.
- Items purchased on SALE CANNOT be returned, WE WILL REJECT RETURNS IF PURCHASED AT A SALE PRICE. Please choose carefully and refer to our garment specific measurements to ensure correct size for you. To avoid disappointment, call us on 1300 077 147 if you require further help. If a sale item is deemed faulty or damaged we will gladly refund you in full. .
- Please ensure that your Name & Order Number are enclosed in your return parcel.
- We recommend sending your return with a tracking number. We will not be liable for loss of your return in transit.
- Upon receiving your return we will process your return within 2 days.
- Returned items that meet the above conditions are eligible for ONLINE CREDIT or REFUND only. We are unable to offer exchanges. Our products sell quickly, and sometimes by the time we receive returned items for exchange we have sold out of the item. To avoid disappointment, we will not offer this method.
- Refunds are processed according to payment method. For example, if you have paid using PayPal you are refunded via PayPal. If you have paid using a Gift Card funds will go back onto your Gift Card. WE DO NOT REFUND GIFT CARDS. If you split your payment, part Gift Card and part other method, the Gift Card portion will be put back onto the Gift Card for reuse and the remainder refunded via your payment method.
Lou Lou reserve the right to reject a return if it it does not comply with the above. Please be mindful and send all returned items back in their original condition. Please package it well and be respectful that we are a small company. Your return will find a home with another loving lady, so please help us save time and please preserve the original packaging of the clothing as much as possible.
Please note that your return will be sent back to you if it does not fit within our Returns Policy.
WHERE DO I RETURN THE MERCHANDISE?
Lou Lou Australia – Online Returns
2/6 Vision Court
Noosaville, Qld, 4566
All of our garments are checked prior to shipping. However, please check your garments carefully upon receipt as we do not accept returns of garments that have been worn. If you believe our product is faulty or was damaged in transit, please let us know within seven (7) days of receipt. Please do not just send the garment back as we cannot refund postage if you choose to send prior to contacting us. Once you have contacted us regarding your garment, we will organise the collection for inspection. If you do not let us know within this period, we will assume that you are happy with your order and that your items are satisfactory. We will not accept any claims for fault or damage after seven (7) days of receipt. AS WITH ALL NATURAL SOFT FABRICS, PLEASE TAKE CARE WITH JEWELLERY ON YOUR GARMENT. WE DO NOT ACCEPT PULL MARKS FROM JEWELLERY AS A FAULT. To arrange a pre-paid return label for a faulty or incorrect garment please contact our customer care team via email with a photo of the faulty or incorrect item. All Faulty items returned, will be carefully checked by our Quality Control Team. If it is agreed that the product is faulty or damaged, our liability is limited to a refund of the purchase price or replacement of the item.
POSTAGE AND HANDLING COSTS
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your unwanted or incorrect item for refund or store credit. As a small business, we are unable to cover the cost of return postage for incorrect size or change of mind. We do however cover the cost of return postage if a faulty or incorrect item has been sent to you. To arrange a pre-paid return label, contact our customer care team via email with a photo of the faulty or incorrect item. We request that you package your return appropriately, and send it via Registered Post or Courier, to ensure we receive it and so you can track it. We are not responsible for any return lost in transit.
What happens to your payments when you refund an order paid via Afterpay?
Once we have accepted your return, we process your refund which automatically goes through to Afterpay and will show up in your payment plan.
Your payments will be adjusted from the fourth payment backwards (this is regulated by Afterpay not us).
If you have returned an order in its entirety and the full amount of the order is refunded, any upcoming payments will be cancelled out and any paid payments will be refunded back to the card you paid on.
For more information please visit the Afterpay site.
If you have any queries about our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com