This Returns Policy relates to online purchases only.
CONDITIONS OF RETURNS
- Products can only be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- You must return your items within this time with a completed returns form which was provided with your order. Alternatively, you can login to your account via MY ACCOUNT, find the order you wish to return and click REQUEST REFUND. Then simply post your items back to us.
- We do not refund postage.
- We will only accept returned product that is unused, unwashed and in it’s original condition with tags intact and still attached.
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON SALE ITEMS FOR CHANGE OF MIND.
- Upon receiving your return, you will be sent an email to confirm we have received it. We will process your return/exchange within 2 days of receiving the goods back.
Lou Lou reserve the right to reject a return if it it does not comply with the above. Please note that your return will be sent back to you if it does not fit within our Returns Policy.
WHERE DO I RETURN THE MERCHANDISE?
Lou Lou Australia – Online Returns
PO Box 688
Noosa Heads, Qld, 4567
If you belive our product you received is faulty or was damaged in transit, please let us know within fourteen (14) days of receipt. If you do not let us know within this period, we will assume that you are happy with your order and that your items are satisfactory. We will not accept any claims for fault or damage after fourteen (14) days of receipt.
All Faulty items returned, will be carefully checked by our Quality Control Team. If it is agreed that the product is faulty or damaged, our liability is limited to a refund of the purchase price or replacement of the item.
POSTAGE AND HANDLING COSTS
You are responsible for payment of delivery charges incurred in returning products to us.
We request that you package your return appropriately, and send it via Registered Post or Courier, to ensure we recieve it.
We are not responsible for any return lost in transit.
If you have any queries about our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com